Selasa, 17 Mei 2011

Prophet Idris a.s Joint angel Azrael

Prophet Idris a.s Joint angel Azrael

 
One time the Prophet Idris as has been visited by the angel Azrael and asked the Prophet Idris as saying: "Hi angel Azrael, you dantang this to take a life or to menziarah?." The word angel Azrael I came to menziarah with the permission of Allah. Prophet Idris said the angel Azrael: "Hi angel Azrael, I have needs and interests of you," said the angel Azrael "The interests of what it is?" Answer Prophet Idris' interests with you specifically that you may have to take my life and then God turned back so that I can worship God when I feel sakaratulmaut ". The word angel Azrael I will not revoke a person's life an angel gets the permission of Allah. So God gave revelation to the angel Azrael for his real revoke the Prophet Idris, then immediately the angel Azrael take a life of Prophet Idris as And the angel of death Azrael Prophet Idris crying while pleading to God that God will revive as the Prophet Idris
Then God granted the request of the Angel Azrael, the Prophet Idris back to life. The angel Azrael asked the Prophet Idris as. "Hey brother, what it feels like sakaratulmaut it?. Said the Prophet Idris as" Truly, I suppose sakaratulmaut sense of the living animal dilapah skin (skin removed during the life-life) and so it seemed a thousand times sakaratulmaut even more pain. "
Angel of Death said: "The fine and I carefully take a life like that forever." Then the Prophet Idris as saying more on the Angel of Death: "O Angel of Death, I no longer wishes to you specifically I want to see Hell so that I can worship God with earnest after seeing the shackles, chains and stinging people when jengking who is in Hell. " Said the Angel of Death "How can I go to Hell without the permission of Allah."
Mala God gave revelation to the Angel of Death with the words: "Go to Hell together as the Prophet Idris." Angel of Death went to Hell together Prophet Idris Idris then see all sorts seksaan created by God for His enemies in the form of shackles, ratai-chains than hell and when jengking and snakes with the fires are lit and the wood and water zakum very hot to drink by experts such hell. After returning again to the Prophet Idris said the Angel of Death. "Hi Angel of Death, I no longer desire dengamu namely I want to see heaven, so I can add to increase acts of worship," the Angel of Death said: "How can I be with you into the heaven without God's permission." So God gave permission to the Angel of Death to go out and stop near the door of heaven.
So the Prophet Idris sees in it seems a variety of delicious and huge palace more beautiful and some valuable gifts, as well as herbs and fruits of various colors and tastes berbeza-Beza. Prophet Idris said: "O my brother, I have felt the pain sakaratulmaut, I have seen Hell that includes a variety of fine and punishment of hell seksaan then ask you to God for God allow me to enter heaven and drinking water for the pain disappeared in tenggkorakku sakaratulmaut this and also avoid than seksaan Hell.
And the angel Azrael asked for permission to God and then allow it, then go meraka both heaven and went out into nature. Then the Prophet Idris entered again into heaven and placed under the principal timber seliparnya in heaven. So the Prophet Idris said to the angel Azrael "Angel of Death Hi, I selipar left behind in heaven under the main timber, then return me into heaven," then the Prophet Idris signed mahu kesyurga and not come out again from heaven. So cried the Angel Azrael for calling the Prophet Idris out of heaven. "Hi Idris, engaku out of heaven." So the Prophet Idris was not mahu out God Almighty has said, "Everyone Misti feel death's door, while I've felt sakaratulmaut. And Allah says another point:" Nobody among you sekelian unless they were entered (hell / heaven) is I never entered nerakan and God also said another point: "And it is not their issue." (Exit rather than heaven).
"Who would get me out of heaven" while God has given revelation to the angel of Death. "Leave him (Prophet Idris) See, I have decided he was in the days before that unlicensed real eternal he (the Prophet Idris) classified as experts and inhabitants of heaven."
And God spoke to his apostles about the story of Prophet Idris in his word that meant. "And remember ye the stories in the book of Prophet Idris axles and so on."

1 komentar:

  1. I believe your post is really awesum and helpful
    i enjoyed Angelguard and also the angel uriel
    Thanks for the tips. angel azrael

    BalasHapus